Before you read about the new ROI Report from Wicked Reports, ask yourself a couple of questions.
It’s surprising that online marketing metrics companies still expect small businesses to do a lot of the heavy lifting. Sure, they’ll give you numbers—as long as you provide the coding, tracking, filtering, and analysis. That’s like a restaurant serving you dinner as long as you do all the kitchen prep work for your own meal. So here are the questions:
- If I can get a CMS to code in HTML for me and a CRM to manage my sales opportunities, why do I put up with metrics systems that force me to learn how to filter, sort and analyze data before I can see results?
- Do I really want to spend my time becoming a data analysis expert instead of growing my business?
The ROI Report Does the Grunt Work for You
What you really need is an analytics system that does all the grunt work so you can think about more important things—like using the results to grow your business.
Fortunately, Wicked Reports has just rolled out its new ROI Report. It takes care of all the back-room analysis and—guess what—gives you just the numbers you need. Even better, the new ROI Report tells you why they are the numbers you need. Watch the video below you‘ll see what I mean.
New ROI Report's Amazing Flexibility
The new ROI Report from Wicked Reports gives you three important new features:
Full-impact ROI: We take all the guesswork out of answering the question, “Did my marketing work or not?” Your customers often take a complex path on their way to making a purchase. With full-impact attribution, the new ROI Report focuses on the four most critical points of this journey:
- The first click Wicked Reports ever tracked,
- The first click that made the customer opt in for the first time,
- The last click the customer made before ordering and
- The last click that got the customer to re-optin to something.
The report shows you what worked by looking across all four click attributions to determine if a specific ad had any responsibility for a sale. It summarizes the return on investment so you know exactly what worked to bring in revenue and what didn't deliver the goods.
Your customers often take a complex path on their way to making a purchase. With full-impact attribution, the new ROI Report focuses on the four most critical points of this journey:
If all four points have attribution, the ROI Report only counts the order once, so you don’t get lost trying to sort through multiple attributions. Using this data you can focus your online spending on the campaigns and media that generate the most revenue. What could be simpler?
WickedSmartz™ Intelligent Analytics:
This enhanced analytics system performs the complex work and quantitative measurement you currently have to do yourself. Instead of crunching numbers and wasting time on the old click-around run-around, you can just ask WickedSmartz simple English-language questions and get immediate answers.
Version 3.0 User Interface:
This new looks enhances your ability to get work done quickly and make decisions based on accurate data that you can actually understand. Use its built-in filtering and sorting functions to analyze multiple campaigns and narrow your focus as needed. With the new ROI Report, you can
- Measure trends in a period between any two selected times
- Filter multiple selections to identify the most important fields
- Filter ranges for greater than/less than on cost, leads and sales
The 3/0 user interface contains visual x that bring the numbers to life.
- Color coding,
- Vertical bar charts for Clicks, Leads, Sales; Revenue vs. Costs; Cost vs Earnings per Lead
- Horizontal bars that measure campaign data
- Icons that identify data sources: Facebook email, social media, etc.
The Details Are in the Data
Want to know the details behind the visuals? Just mouse over the bar or the Why? icon and Wicked Reports explains what’s behind it. Drill down on campaign data by clicking on the Explore box.
The new ROI Report from Wicked Reports packs so much information into a flexible format that it will astonish you. It puts the data to work for you instead of you working hard to figure out the data.
Get a quick overview by watching Scott’s video and you’ll want to dive right in. Find out what works and what doesn't work—quickly and easily. Online advertising metrics will never be the same. Promise.