3 min read
Knowing and understanding your marketing data helps you:
- Stop “spray and pray” marketing. With Wicked Reports you won’t have to guess or take stabs in the dark. When you can see the exact impact of each marketing campaign, you can see exactly what works and what doesn’t. You can learn from your mistakes and build on what’s working.
- Stay focused on the metrics that matter. Modern marketers have access to so much data that it can be hard to know what’s important and what isn’t. Wicked Reports helps you stay focused on what’s important — the ROI of each marketing campaign. By focusing on real results — revenue, customers, and orders — you can avoid being distracted by vanity metrics and other statistics with little correlation to your bottomline.
- Invest your time wisely. When you invest your time into a marketing campaign, you’re missing the opportunity to invest it elsewhere. If you invest your time into a marketing opportunity that returns 20% and you could have invested it into a marketing campaign that returned 200%, you just cost your business 180% of the ROI it could have had.
- Save on marketing and advertising spend. When you can see exactly how well each paid ad performs, when you can see the exact impact on your business in terms of revenue, you know which ads you should kill off and which ones you should invest more into.
- Piece together your business’s unique growth plan. As Wicked Reports reveals the true ROI of each marketing campaign, and shows you where your best customers are coming from, your business’s growth plan becomes clear.
This last point deserves a bit more attention because it gets to the core of why marketing is so important to your business… effective marketing creates customers and helps your business grow.