Wicked Reports is looking for a middle funnel marketer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a pragmatic scientist-type that enjoys the puzzle of turning new leads into happy customers using data, marketing assets & automation, and our skilled contract partners available to this role. This person enjoys collaboration, is open to feedback, and believes in results using data as evidence.
Middle Funnel Marketing Manager Ideal Week -
- Create marketing hypothesis to test
- Review results of marketing efforts in Wicked Reports, HubSpot, and Ad platform analytics
- Optimize HubSpot campaigns
- Meet and collaborate with Wicked leadership team on project status, results, and strategy
- Partner with our content marketing contract team for content that support strategy and meets goals
- Partner with our PPC agency for ad campaigns that support strategy and meets goals
- Partner with Wicked sales team to align and grow the company
- Request and edit emails from CEO, and/or write them for us if you have copywriting talent
- Collaborate, help shape, and synthesize our ideas and features and Scott's ramblings into powerpoints, quick videos, and content that converts
- Website content strategy, drive & manage creation of website content, analyze results and iterate
Why Wicked is hiring for this role-
We need someone to own marketing strategy and implementation that converts leads into customers.
Middle Funnel Marketer Projects to Deliver-
- Define overall strategy to convert leads to customers
- Dig into the various behaviors of converted leads vs. unconverted leads to create hypothesis for higher future conversion rate
- Thoroughly understand and utilize our positioning document, resources, and existing content
- Determine assets needed from CEO, content team, and PPC agency and manage the creation of this content. This could be emails, webinars, videos, PDFs, blog posts, upgraded demos, whatever is needed.
- Use Wicked Reports for Wicked Reports
- Tight alignment with sales
- Turn all of the above into HubSpot automations, workflows, personas, goals, emails, lead scoring, lifecycle stage rule optimization
- Create marketing hypothesis, test, iterate, repeat - consistently.
- Market our new podcast successfully
Evidence of Job Success:
Higher leads to sales
Higher leads to booked calls
Higher booked calls to sales
Salary, 401k, paid vacation, and equity grants after trial period. Flexible work environment. Preferably based in Boston or surrounding areas but job is telecommute so any location is acceptable for an exceptional candidate.
Apply here: https://www.haystackpro.com/job/5ed90b1d49a0e/5ed90b82df1da