Wicked Reports is looking for a passionate, hardworking, and collaborative User Experience Architect. You will have the opportunity to drive and influence the user experience of our Marketing Attribution Software platform to meet user needs, as well as expand your foundational skills by applying UX researcher methodologies.
- Leads interaction of user experience for web based interface; performs analysis and conceptualization of proposed projects, utilizing professional experience in the development of specifications and design standards.
- Drives the process to understand user needs, business needs, and stakeholder requirements.
- Participates in the creation of wireframes and page flow diagrams.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of the design of the user experience on significant concurrent projects. Plans, leads, organizes, controls and performs the architectural direction of an assignment.
- Contributes recommendations for solutions to identified usability issues. Provides guidance and direction regarding design activity on various aspects of a project. Coordinates project activities with internal customers and the project team.
- Frequently presents design concepts and deliverables to the project team, as well as internal and external stakeholders. Leads internal and external design reviews, and presents design concepts to senior management when needed.
- Drives decision-making around pattern selection for design pattern libraries based on professional knowledge and understanding of usability issues and best practices. Uses these pattern libraries to maintain consistency in interfaces across the platform.
- Keeps abreast of usability and design best practices and developments. Readily shares this knowledge with others and incorporates trends and best practices as appropriate.
- Gains familiarity with user experience research methodologies and best practices.
- Responsible for choosing research methods and conducting qualitative and quantitative studies that help us answer our research questions, iterate and validate strategy.
- Responsible for presenting research findings to stakeholders to ensure that the research is understood and able to be implemented in our web properties.
- Experience leading or participating in Design Sprints, resulting in an interactive prototype for user testing.
- Minimum 3-6 years of applied user experience architecture with a strong foundation in HCI methodologies and is willing to learn on how to expand their foundational skills to become a well-rounded UX researcher.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors or a related field.
- Has solid portfolio or samples showcasing work, ideally ranging from exploratory research to conceptual development. Showcasing work that demonstrates an ability to conduct research, synthesize data, and present findings is a plus.
- Experience performing heuristic review and applying usability best practices and principles is required.
- Experience in defining information architecture and prototyping end-to-end user experience, including user workflows, layouts, design of specific UX screens and components for software or web applications and/or significant websites.
- Significant expertise with software tools for creating design deliverables, such as Figma is required
- Experience applying and defining UI design guidelines such as Microsoft’s Official Guidelines for User Interface Developers and Designers or the Apple Human Interface Guidelines is required.
- Ability to adhere to a disciplined work schedule and meet deadlines; ability to follow directions from a supervisor; ability to understand and follow posted work rules and procedures; ability to accept constructive criticism.
- Well-organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Shows accountability by assuming ownership for assigned tasks from beginning to end, communicating obstacles, and engaging in problem-solving or escalation efforts as required.
- Demonstrates innovation by proactively identifying areas for improvement and recommending new ideas.
- Demonstrates a passion for learning about our product, domain, and users, and has a drive to understand users’ core needs along with an analytical mindset for processing the data gathered.
- Demonstrates the ability to be resourceful, creative, collaborative, and empathetic for project planning; while maintaining a positive attitude and knowing when to reach out for help from your team.
Perks & Benefits
- 100% Remote work environment
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Equity grants after trial period
To apply, click here.