Wicked Reports is a fast growing software company based in Marblehead, Massachusetts with remote employees all over the world. Established in 2015, we provide marketing data analytics software to companies leveraging digital marketing channels. We are looking for a Director of Marketing to help scale all of our marketing initiatives across a variety of channels.
In the Director of Marketing position, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of various marketing programs to drive demands for our products. These responsibilities include managing employees and contractors.
- Collaborate with the CEO, Sales and Product teams to roadmap strategic growth and ensure Marketing is aligned with corporate strategy.
- Improve engagement and conversion metrics throughout the marketing funnel.
- Develop and integrate marketing strategies for organic and PPC.
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Set and communicate expectations for marketing and demand generation programs.
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email, and Social, ect.)
- Take on brand identity, awareness, and recognition.
- Analyze campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive landscape.
- Manage details for company events including webinars, trade shows, and other marketing programs.
Manage Employees and Contractors in Marketing Department Responsibilities:
- Research, write, and publish content for blogs, whitepaper, web, and more.
- Develop and deliver end-to-end advertising campaigns.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies).
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences and customers.
- Provide support to these roles as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS/Technology marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of technology marketing (SaaS, IT, or Tech products).
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness.
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability to create excitement, both internally and externally.
- Solid understanding of modern digital advertising techniques (PPC, SEO).
- Experience with Hubspot.
- Acquisition and lead generation experience.
- A positive forward-looking mindset.
- Experience within a fast-changing, start-up environment (flexibility).
- Experience with Amazon storefronts is a plus.
To apply, click here.