“How can I tell which marketing is working?”
A small business owner asked me this back in 2014 — at the time I was working as a marketing automation consultant.
It’s a simple, straightforward question. It’s also a critical question.
But, I didn’t have an answer.
It wasn’t an easy to question to answer four years ago and you’re probably still struggling with the same question now in 2018.
You can see:
- What Facebook and Google are telling you — clicks, spend, and conversions.
- What your email marketing solution is telling you — leads, opens, and clicks.
- What your order processor is telling you — orders, products purchased, lifetime value.
All the data you need to answer that question exists. So, why can’t you tell exactly how well each piece of marketing is working?
None of your marketing solutions ties all the data together so you can see the “big picture” of your marketing processes from lead gen to repeat customer:
- Facebook can see it created a clickthrough, but it can’t tell you which lead it generated, so you don’t know what the lifetime value of that lead is.
- Google can see a conversion happened, but it can’t see what Facebook is doing and it can’t see the email campaigns you’re sending, so it’s taking credit for conversions that may have been generated by other marketing. It can only see it’s tiny role in the customer journey, so it can’t see how it all works together.
- Your email marketing solution can see which email messages someone clicked on, but it can’t tell you where that contact came from, what ads they clicked along the way, and the total lifetime value of that contact based on their order history.
It’s a mess!
Each marketing solution has some pieces of the puzzle. But, there isn’t a way to put all those puzzle pieces together, untangle who did what, and show how much revenue each piece of marketing is creating.
This is the exact problem Wicked Reports solves for you.
Wicked Reports takes those individual puzzle pieces and puts them together so you have a crystal clear, complete picture of how each piece of your marketing is performing.
- You can see exactly how much revenue a particular advertisement creates.
- You can see exactly how much revenue each of your email campaigns creates.
- You can see the exact process that converts each customer.
- You can see exactly where your best customers are coming from.
And, Wicked Reports measures your marketing’s performance in terms of what matters to you — actual ROI based on the lifetime value of your customers. We aren’t just giving you an anonymous conversion count. We’re reporting actual revenue from actual customers and their actual orders. You’ll be able to see exactly how much each click on each specific ad or email is worth to your business because all the dots are connected for you.
This is called “People-Based Tracking” and it’s patent pending so no one else is giving you this insight. You can’t get it from Google Analytics, Heap, Mixpanel, KISSmetrics, or any other solution out there.
If you’re ready to see the “big picture” of your marketing so you know exactly how well each piece of your marketing is performing, I hope that you’ll request a demo right now. I’d love to show you how Wicked Reports can help your business grow…
Take it easy,