Data Analyst with Marketing Experience
We are looking for a data analyst to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity to learn marketing attribution technology, interact with unique successful customers of ours, and be able to impact our future direction with collected customer feedback and your experiences with our software.Data Analyst Responsibilities-
- Conduct live and recorded data analysis calls with our clients as part of their onboarding process, for retention purposes, or as part of consulting engagements.
- Analyze marketing attribution data and advise clients on how to take action in their marketing campaigns following our Wicked Reports Playbook.
- Revise, edit, and create new Wicked Reports playbooks.
- Help us define new product features, attribution models, and data quality tools.
- Provide light occasional QA on report functionality after new releases or hotfixes.
- Project manage assigned clients.
- Review Wicked Reports email and insure timely and high quality email communication flow with clients and Wicked Reports teammates
- Review daily calendar commitments, meetings and scheduled calls to insure day is productively properly mapped out to insure commitments are met.
- Work directly with the founder to fully upload his brain to the Wicked Reports help doc cloud.
- Work with our certified consultants to provide exceptional benefits and value to them and their clients.
Why Wicked is Hiring for this Role-
We provide unique, highly valuable analytics optimizations for our clients. The more our clients take profitable actions from their data, the higher value they realize from their purchase. The business has grown to the point we need someone who loves to analyze, report, and present on data all day, every day.
You will work directly with the founder and Senior Customer Success Manager, and collaborate with our product manager, CTO, Marketing Director, and Sales Director, to ensure that our customers receive maximum value and satisfaction for their Wicked Reports investment.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you apply.
Apply here: https://www.haystackpro.com/job/5f90a24346e0c/5f90a3dbe098d
Salary, 401k, paid vacation, and equity grants after trial period. Flexible work environment. Preferably based in Boston or surrounding areas but job is telecommute so any location is acceptable for an exceptional candidate.