Project Manager Responsibilities include:
Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Hiring a project manager?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key internal software and operations projects.
What does a Project Manager do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline.
Project Manager Duties
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. You should have the tenacity of a bulldog and the adeptness of cat herder to keep everyone on track.
Project Manager Requirements
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Experience with a variety of project management methodologies including waterfall, SCRUM, and Kanban
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in a SaaS company
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.