Wicked Reports is the leading marketing attribution platform for small business. Our successful bootstrapped SaaS is ready to scale growth and seeks this key role to help us get to the next level.
We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Product Manager to join our new Salem, Massachusetts office. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that combines a knowledge of product management and digital advertising with the ability to make complex things easier. You will be a crucial part of our success and report directly to our COO.
Make our existing product better, easier, and more valuable for our customers.
Help guide and improve the cutting-edge AI product we are bringing to market.
You will be responsible for:
- Talking to customers every week for product feedback
- Analyzing competitor tools and approaches
- Creating requirements for our kanban development process
- Managing contract UI/UX resources as needed
- Collaborating with the CEO, COO, CTO, tech team, customer success team, and all other team members on product direction and current functionality
- Selecting a tool and methodology that analyzes customer usage connected to various customer cohorts
- Determining the magic number/path/data/usage that leads to customer retention
- BA/QA on development until we can hire for that role
- Create or modify customer support videos and help docs as necessary
- Create technical specifications based on individual product and feature needs.
- Map and coordinate existing processes across tech, design, and marketing.
- Demonstrated skill at reducing complexity while keeping competitive advantage
- Success translating customer requirements into developer understanding
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Great skill at interviewing customers on video
- Analytical approach to problem solving to make data-driven decisions when possible.
- Effectively able to triage bugs and feature requests from multiple sources and stakeholders.
- Strong design sensibility and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership.
- Creative problem-solving
- Can think strategically, manage others, and also be extremely hands-on…all in the same day
We’re a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have direct impact in any project that you work on to improve the lives of thousands of small businesses.
Self-starters that want the ability to go full speed ahead will love this job. Those that like to be micromanaged will hate it.
Flexible work hours with partial telecommute
Transparent, minimal drama, fun workplace.
Focus is on results of your work
Unique bonus plan up to 100% of annual salary
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.