Introducing the new Mission Control:
Your business’s marketing dashboard
The Wicked Reports team
We’ve completely redesigned the Wicked Reports Mission Control dashboard. Rather than incrementally improving the existing dashboard, we started from scratch and rebuilt it from the ground up.
The all-new Mission Control is a collection of 10 information-packed reports that help you stay on top of your business’s marketing by revealing key insights.
Scanning Mission Control a few times a week, you’ll be able to quickly:
- Find new opportunities for growth,
- Identify problem campaigns that need optimization, and
- Monitor changes in key growth metrics.
Each report was carefully selected and designed to give you the data you need to stay up-to-date and in-the-know. The reports display the data visually so you can easily understand and interpret the data.
Getting started with the new Mission Control
Mission Control is the first screen you see after logging into Wicked Reports.
Note that adjusting the date filter at the top will display data for that date range and there are presets for the:
- Last month
- Last 6 months
- Year to date
- All time
At the top, you’ll see a summary of your marketing attribution data breaking down how revenue has been attributed across four main buckets:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Email marketing
- Social media
Scrolling down from the top, you’ll see reports for (click on a report to learn more):
- Facebook recommendations – Stay on top of Facebook’s suggestions for improving your ads.
- Main stats – See a breakdown of how revenue is being attributed across your account.
- New lead cohort over time – See the value of leads based on how old they are.
- What are your best emails? – Find the email campaigns that are converting best in the timeframe you’ve selected.
- Potential ad targeting opportunities – Find opportunities to display your ads to new audiences.
- Areas you are losing money that need monitoring – See and monitor campaigns with a negative ROI.
- Potential missed opportunities – Get suggestions on how to improve your marketing and advertising.
- Where did you find your best customers? – See the source of your highest lifetime value customers.
- Sales velocity – See how long it takes to convert a lead into a customer.
On all reports, clicking a data point opens up a sidebar with more guidance on how to interpret and use the data:
The new Mission Control is live now so you can log in and start using it today. If you have any questions about how to interpret the data, as always, feel free to reach out to our helpful support team.