Announcing the new Mission Control dashboard
- April 19, 2018
Introducing the new Mission Control:
We’ve completely redesigned the Wicked Reports Mission Control dashboard. Rather than incrementally improving the existing dashboard, we started from scratch and rebuilt it from the ground up.
The all-new Mission Control is a collection of 10 information-packed reports that help you stay on top of your business’s marketing by revealing key insights.
Scanning Mission Control a few times a week, you’ll be able to quickly:
- Find new opportunities for growth,
- Identify problem campaigns that need optimization, and
- Monitor changes in key growth metrics.
Each report was carefully selected and designed to give you the data you need to stay up-to-date and in-the-know. The reports display the data visually so you can easily understand and interpret the data.
Getting started with the new Mission Control
Mission Control is the first screen you see after logging into Wicked Reports.
Note that adjusting the date filter at the top will display data for that date range and there are presets for the:
- Last month
- Last 6 months
- Year to date
- All time
At the top, you’ll see a summary of your marketing attribution data breaking down how revenue has been attributed across four main buckets:
- Facebook Ads
- Google Adwords
- Email marketing
- Social media
Scrolling down from the top, you’ll see reports for (click on a report to learn more):
- Facebook recommendations – Stay on top of Facebook’s suggestions for improving your ads.
- Main stats – See a breakdown of how revenue is being attributed across your account.
- New lead cohort over time – See the value of leads based on how old they are.
- What are your best emails? – Find the email campaigns that are converting best in the timeframe you’ve selected.
- Potential ad targeting opportunities – Find opportunities to display your ads to new audiences.
- Areas you are losing money that need monitoring – See and monitor campaigns with a negative ROI.
- Potential missed opportunities – Get suggestions on how to improve your marketing and advertising.
- Where did you find your best customers? – See the source of your highest lifetime value customers.
- Sales velocity – See how long it takes to convert a lead into a customer.
On all reports, clicking a data point opens up a sidebar with more guidance on how to interpret and use the data:
The new Mission Control is live now so you can log in and start using it today. If you have any questions about how to interpret the data, as always, feel free to reach out to our helpful support team.
“I started my ecommerce business out of my condo in 2011 and struggled for years to generate any traction from advertising. I could never tell what was working and what wasn’t. But everything changed once I got Wicked Reports installed in my business. Now I make decisions based on data instead of hunches. Wicked Reports allowed us to grow our business to $4 million with only 4 employees! And in the last 90 days, we’ve made over $200k from spending $30k on Facebook ads alone. Wicked Reports helps us increase our conversion rates, lower acquisition cost and double the ROI on our online marketing efforts!”
“Because of Wicked Reports we were able to cut spend in half for re-engagement and doubled customer acquisition and it was super profitable. Most effective month ever! ”
“Since we started using Wicked Reports, we’ve gotten much deeper insight into how our many marketing campaigns are performing, all the way down to ROI on each campaign and ad. Wicked Reports saves us both time and money, and we’re happy to recommend them and their team to anyone that’s spending money on digital advertising. It's a game changer for any serious small business. ”