Wicked Reports is a marketing analytics company that provides subscription-based, actionable reports on marketing results at each stage of the customer’s journey from first click to sale. It is the only company that can accurately tie marketing programs to real sales by identifying the correct last click before purchase.
Our vision is a world where any online business can confidently scale and optimize their marketing to realize their fullest potential.
Our mission is to make Wicked Reports the world’s #1 augmented marketing intelligence platform, connecting small and medium online businesses with their ideal customers to evolve their business to the next level, from surviving, to thriving.
We deliver patent-pending technology and experts that make data science, data quality, and sales attribution tracking and decision analytics easy to use, understandable, and profitable for any size online business.
Our customers make data-driven decisions that maximize their business growth without needing a programmer, data analyst, or data scientist on their payroll.
- We are open and transparent.
- We close loops.
- We take personal responsibility.
- We enjoy an occasional Moscow Mule.
- We are always learning, evolving, and growing.
- We are decisive.
Scott Desgrosseilliers, CEO
- Introduced tracking concepts to the Infusionsoft community at their internal mastermind group in June 2014.
- Created the PPC/Analytics position for Infusionsoft ‘s $10k Accelerator product.
- Consulted for and/or managed data and teams for Apartments.com, Motorola, Ovaltine, Quest Diagnostics, Breck Hair, Domino’s, and Hong Kong 911.
Andy Nadler, COO
- Ran operations for multiple e-Commerce businesses
- Ran internet marketing for multiple e-Commerce businesses
- Coached and consulted with many startups in the Chicago area
- Passionate about customer experience and providing exceptional value
- Software engineer with multiple global companies (Motorola, Sierra Nevada Corp.)
- Lead developer for software team at Motorola
Dmitry Iliev, CTO
- MS in Computer systems and networks
- PhD in Information Security
- 12 years experience as web developer / team lead, as employee (eltima.com, dreamsoft.us) and as freelancer
various API integration expert, problems solver, web applications architect (Google API: analytics, adwords, maps, calendar, FaceBook, etc)